Frauds in scientific research and how to possibly overcome them
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Blockchain, health disparities and global health
- Blockchain, consent and prosent for medical research
- Pros and cons of prosent as an alternative to traditional consent in medical research
- The way forward after COVID-19 vaccination: vaccine passports with blockchain to protect personal privacy
- Bitcoin technology could take a bite out of NHS data problem
- Future of blockchain in healthcare: potential to improve the accessibility, security and interoperability of electronic health records
- Blockchain technology for immunisation data storage in India: opportunities for population health innovation
- From blockchain technology to global health equity: can cryptocurrencies finance universal health coverage?
- Urban monitoring, evaluation and application of COVID-19 listed vaccine effectiveness: a health code blockchain study
- Clinical risk prediction models: the canary in the coalmine for artificial intelligence in healthcare?