Other content recommended for you
- Public participation in genetic databases: crossing the boundaries between biobanks and forensic DNA databases through the principle of solidarity
- Accessing medical biobanks to solve crimes: ethical considerations
- Forensic DNA databases: genetic testing as a societal choice
- Spanish public awareness regarding DNA profile databases in forensic genetics: what type of DNA profiles should be included?
- Biobanks for non-clinical purposes and the new law on forensic biobanks: does the Italian context protect the rights of minors?
- The retention of forensic DNA samples: a socio-ethical evaluation of current practices in the EU
- Sport and exercise genomics: the FIMS 2019 consensus statement update
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing
- Disclosure ‘downunder’: misadventures in Australian genetic privacy law
- From proband to provider: is there an obligation to inform genetic relatives of actionable risks discovered through direct-to-consumer genetic testing?