Shadow of HIV exceptionalism 40 years later
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Process evaluation of peer-to-peer delivery of HIV self-testing and sexual health information to support HIV prevention among youth in rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: qualitative analysis
- Cluster randomised controlled trial to determine the effect of peer delivery HIV self-testing to support linkage to HIV prevention among young women in rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: a study protocol
- HIV and other STIs self-testing to reduce risk compensation among men who have sex with men who use oral pre-exposure prophylaxis in China: protocol for a randomised waitlist-controlled trial
- Ethical implications of HIV self-testing
- Assessment of U=U understanding, PrEP awareness, HIV risk behaviours and factors associated with low HIV knowledge among users of Hornet, an online dating application for LGBTQ, in Thailand
- Cost-effectiveness of implementing HIV and HIV/syphilis dual testing among key populations in Viet Nam: a modelling analysis
- Effect of home based HIV counselling and testing intervention in rural South Africa: cluster randomised trial
- Health and medical professionals’ antenatal HIV testing practices and perceived barriers to routine testing in Tasmania, Australia: a qualitative study
- Combination adherence strategy to support HIV antiretroviral therapy and pre-exposure prophylaxis adherence during pregnancy and breastfeeding: protocol for a pair of pilot randomised trials
- The future of HIV care in the USA