Age change in healthcare settings: a reply to Lippert-Rasmussen and Petersen
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Age change, official age and fairness in health
- Moral case for legal age change
- On legal age change
- What a drag it is getting old: a response to Räsänen
- Against the nihilism of ‘legal age change’: response to Räsänen
- Further defence of legal age change: a reply to the critics
- Age-dependent prognostic value of exercise capacity and derivation of fitness-associated biologic age
- Retinal age gap as a predictive biomarker for mortality risk
- Impact of screening on cervical cancer incidence in England: a time trend analysis
- Biological ageing and the risks of all-cause and cause-specific mortality among people with diabetes: a prospective cohort study