The ‘Expiry Problem’ of broad consent for biobank research - And why a meta consent model solves it
Other content recommended for you
- Broadening consent—and diluting ethics?
- Obtaining informed consent for genomics research in Africa: analysis of H3Africa consent documents
- Ethics of dead participants: policy recommendations for biobank research
- International requirements for consent in biobank research: qualitative review of research guidelines
- The biobank consent debate: why ‘meta-consent’ is still the solution!
- Public preferences towards data management and governance in Swiss biobanks: results from a nationwide survey
- Biobank research, informed consent and society. Towards a new alliance?
- Building on relationships of trust in biobank research
- The biobank consent debate: Why ‘meta-consent’ is not the solution?
- Meta consent: a flexible and autonomous way of obtaining informed consent for secondary research