Consent in the time of COVID-19
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence guidelines on myocardial revascularisation
- Clopidogrel in non-ST segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: an overview of the submission by the British Cardiac Society and the Royal College of Physicians of London to the National Institute for Clinical Excellence, and beyond
- Percutaneous coronary intervention: recommendations for good practice and training
- The role of CABG in the era of drug-eluting stents: a surgeon's viewpoint
- Almanac 2013: stable coronary artery disease
- 2022 Southern Medical Research Conference
- Coronary revascularisation in older patients with non-ST elevation acute coronary syndromes
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty versus medical treatment for non-acute coronary heart disease: meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Trends in time to invasive examination and treatment from 2001 to 2009 in patients admitted first time with non-ST elevation myocardial infarction or unstable angina in Denmark
- Almanac 2012: interventional cardiology: The national society journals present selected research that has driven recent advances in clinical cardiology