Other content recommended for you
- Using a biomarker acutely to identify babies at risk of serious adverse effects from antibiotics: where is the ‘Terrible Moral and Medical Dilemma’?
- Terrible choices in the septic child: a response to the PALOH trial round table authors
- Pharmacogenetics to Avoid Loss of Hearing (PALOH) trial: a protocol for a prospective observational implementation trial
- Genetic testing in the acute setting: a round table discussion
- Beyond regulatory approaches to ethics: making space for ethical preparedness in healthcare research
- Genetic testing without consent: the implications of the new Human Tissue Act 2004
- Mind the gap: are NHS trusts falling short of recommended standards for consent to autopsy?
- Research involving storage and use of human tissue: how did the Human Tissue Act 2004 affect decisions by research ethics committees?
- Barriers to the release of human tissue for clinical trials research in the UK: a national survey of cellular pathology laboratories on behalf of the National Cancer Research Institute’s Cellular Molecular Pathology (CM-Path) initiative
- Licenced to transplant: UK overkill on EU Organ Directive provides golden opportunity for research