Other content recommended for you
- Pharmacogenetics to Avoid Loss of Hearing (PALOH) trial: a protocol for a prospective observational implementation trial
- Beyond regulatory approaches to ethics: making space for ethical preparedness in healthcare research
- Genetic testing in the acute setting: a round table discussion
- Using biomarkers in acute medicine to prevent hearing loss: should this require specific consent?
- Using a biomarker acutely to identify babies at risk of serious adverse effects from antibiotics: where is the ‘Terrible Moral and Medical Dilemma’?
- Does use of point-of-care testing improve cost-effectiveness of the NHS Health Check programme in the primary care setting? A cost-minimisation analysis
- Terrible choices in the septic child: a response to the PALOH trial round table authors
- Parents’ and clinicians’ views on conducting paediatric diagnostic test accuracy studies without prior informed consent: qualitative insight from the Petechiae in Children study (PiC)
- Advancing point of care diagnostics for the control and prevention of STIs: the way forward
- Rapid Paediatric Sequencing (RaPS): comprehensive real-life workflow for rapid diagnosis of critically ill children