Genetic testing in the acute setting: a round table discussion
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Pharmacogenetics to Avoid Loss of Hearing (PALOH) trial: a protocol for a prospective observational implementation trial
- Using a biomarker acutely to identify babies at risk of serious adverse effects from antibiotics: where is the ‘Terrible Moral and Medical Dilemma’?
- The routinisation of genomics and genetics: implications for ethical practices
- Beyond regulatory approaches to ethics: making space for ethical preparedness in healthcare research
- Evaluating a custom-designed aid to improve communication of genetic results in families with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- A step forward, but still inadequate: Australian health professionals’ views on the genetics and life insurance moratorium
- Genetic testing in the acute setting: a round table discussion
- Terrible choices in the septic child: a response to the PALOH trial round table authors
- Ethics of genetic testing and research in sport: a position statement from the Australian Institute of Sport
- Genetics and public health—evolution, or revolution?