Multivalue ethical framework for fair global allocation of a COVID-19 vaccine
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Vaccine equity in COVID-19: a meta-narrative review
- Reserving coronavirus disease 2019 vaccines for global access: cross sectional analysis
- Global access to COVID-19 vaccines: a scoping review of factors that may influence equitable access for low and middle-income countries
- Ethical allocation of future COVID-19 vaccines
- Are asylum seekers, refugees and foreign migrants considered in the COVID-19 vaccine discourse?
- Global, regional, and national estimates of target population sizes for covid-19 vaccination: descriptive study
- An intersectional human rights approach to prioritising access to COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘VaxTax’: a follow-up proposal for a global vaccine pandemic response fund
- WHO’s allocation framework for COVAX: is it fair?
- Love thy neighbour? Allocating vaccines in a world of competing obligations