How should we think about clinical data ownership?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Control, trust and the sharing of health information: the limits of trust
- Patients’ and public views and attitudes towards the sharing of health data for research: a narrative review of the empirical evidence
- Can the NHS be a learning healthcare system in the age of digital technology?
- 'It’s not something you can take in your hands'. Swiss experts’ perspectives on health data ownership: an interview-based study
- Webinar report: stakeholder perspectives on informed consent for the use of genomic data by commercial entities
- Sharing and reuse of individual participant data from clinical trials: principles and recommendations
- Meta consent: a flexible and autonomous way of obtaining informed consent for secondary research
- Participatory governance over research in an academic research network: the case of Diabetes Action Canada
- Improving services with informatics tools
- Using routine data to improve palliative and end of life care