Design thinking in medical ethics education
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Design thinking in medical ethics education
Other content recommended for you
- To improve quality, leverage design
- Patient preferences, knowledge and beliefs about kidney allocation: qualitative findings from the UK-wide ATTOM programme
- Entrepreneurship for a meaningful clinical experience
- Designing one’s life in medicine
- Doctors as mentors: the need for career guidance during medical school
- Design thinking as an approach for innovation in healthcare: systematic review and research avenues
- Internal Medicine–Paediatrics residents’ application of life design principles to career decisions
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Whatever happened to medical politics?
- Responding to maternal, neonatal and child health equipment needs in Kenya: a model for an innovation ecosystem leveraging on collaborations and partnerships