Other content recommended for you
- Payment in challenge studies: ethics, attitudes and a new payment for risk model
- Compensating for research risk: permissible but not obligatory
- Human infection challenge studies in endemic settings and/or low-income and middle-income countries: key points of ethical consensus and controversy
- Commentary on 'Payment in challenge studies: ethics, attitudes and a new payment for risk model'
- Fair go: pay research participants properly or not at all
- On measuring attitudes about payment for research
- Uncertainty, error and informed consent to challenge trials of COVID-19 vaccines: response to Steel et al
- Controlled human infection with SARS-CoV-2 to study COVID-19 vaccines and treatments: bioethics in Utopia
- Do coronavirus vaccine challenge trials have a distinctive generalisability problem?
- COVID-19 controlled human infection studies: worries about local community impact and demands for local engagement