Compensating for research risk: permissible but not obligatory
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Payment in challenge studies: ethics, attitudes and a new payment for risk model
- Fair go: pay research participants properly or not at all
- Commentary on 'Payment in challenge studies: ethics, attitudes and a new payment for risk model'
- On measuring attitudes about payment for research
- Payment in challenge studies from an economics perspective
- Should practice and policy be revised to allow for risk-proportional payment to human challenge study participants?
- Controlled human infection with Neisseria lactamica in late pregnancy to measure horizontal transmission and microbiome changes in mother–neonate pairs: a single-arm interventional pilot study protocol
- Human infection challenge studies in endemic settings and/or low-income and middle-income countries: key points of ethical consensus and controversy
- Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
- The stem cell debate continues: the buying and selling of eggs for research