Other content recommended for you
- Fair go: pay research participants properly or not at all
- Compensating for research risk: permissible but not obligatory
- Commentary on 'Payment in challenge studies: ethics, attitudes and a new payment for risk model'
- On measuring attitudes about payment for research
- Payment in challenge studies from an economics perspective
- Should practice and policy be revised to allow for risk-proportional payment to human challenge study participants?
- Human infection challenge studies in endemic settings and/or low-income and middle-income countries: key points of ethical consensus and controversy
- The influence of risk and monetary payment on the research participation decision making process
- Payment of research participants: current practice and policies of Irish research ethics committees
- Payment for participation in research: a pursuit for the poor?