Other content recommended for you
- A pragmatic approach to COVID-19 vaccine passport
- Ethics of genomic passports: should the genetically resistant be exempted from lockdowns and quarantines?
- Vaccine passports and health disparities: a perilous journey
- Why ‘one size fits all’ is not enough when designing COVID-19 immunity certificates for domestic use: a UK-wide cross-sectional online survey
- Covid-19 vaccine passports: access, equity, and ethics
- The unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine policy: why mandates, passports and restrictions may cause more harm than good
- ‘Immunity Passports’ for SARS-CoV-2: an online experimental study of the impact of antibody test terminology on perceived risk and behaviour
- Testing for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies
- Are vaccine passports and covid passes a valid alternative to lockdown?
- Behaviors, symptoms, and outcomes of North American patients with autoimmune hepatitis during the COVID-19 pandemic