Two Tragedies Argument: Two Mistakes
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- The Two tragedies argument
- Cursed lamp: the problem of spontaneous abortion
- Within the limits of the defensible: a response to Simkulet’s argument against the pro-life view on the basis of spontaneous abortion
- Abortion and Ectogenesis: Moral Compromise
- The inconsistency argument: why apparent pro-life inconsistency undermines opposition to induced abortion
- Prolife hypocrisy: why inconsistency arguments do not matter
- Responding to Simkulet’s objections to the two tragedies argument
- Inconsistency arguments still do not matter
- Defending the two tragedies argument: a response to Simkulet
- Reproductive autonomy and the ethics of abortion