No we shouldn’t be afraid of medical AI; it involves risks and opportunities
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Computer knows best? The need for value-flexibility in medical AI
- Should we be afraid of medical AI?
- Medicine and the rise of the robots: a qualitative review of recent advances of artificial intelligence in health
- Artificial intelligence and inflammatory bowel disease: practicalities and future prospects
- Governing the safety of artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and global health: how can AI contribute to health in resource-poor settings?
- Understanding and interpreting artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning in Emergency Medicine
- Threats by artificial intelligence to human health and human existence
- Machine learning in cardiovascular medicine: are we there yet?
- Evidence, ethics and the promise of artificial intelligence in psychiatry