What are considered ‘good facts’?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- What are considered ‘good facts’?
Other content recommended for you
- Stem cells as a resource for regenerative neurology
- Regenerative medicine for neurological diseases—will regenerative neurosurgery deliver?
- Cell and organ bioengineering technology as applied to gastrointestinal diseases
- Cell therapy in cardiovascular disease: the national society journals present selected research that has driven recent advances in clinical cardiology
- Embryonic stem cells: the disagreement debate and embryonic stem cell research in Israel
- Cellular and molecular imaging for stem cell tracking in neurological diseases
- Human embryonic stem cells and respect for life
- Recipes for adult stem cell plasticity: fusion cuisine or readymade?
- Regenerative medicine: stem cells and the science of monstrosity
- Regenerative Medicine