Other content recommended for you
- Moral uncertainty and the farming of human-pig chimeras
- How should we treat human–pig chimeras, non-chimeric pigs and other beings of uncertain moral status?
- The concise argument: consistency and moral uncertainty
- Implications of moral uncertainty: implausible or just unpalatable?
- Genetic enhancement, post-persons and moral status: a reply to Buchanan
- Infanticide and moral consistency
- Are those who subscribe to the view that early embryos are persons irrational and inconsistent? A reply to Brock
- A Moorean argument for the full moral status of those with profound intellectual disability
- Harming animals for research and for food in conditions of moral uncertainty
- In defence of newborns: a response to Kingma