Pressure in dealing with requests for euthanasia or assisted suicide. Experiences of general practitioners
Other content recommended for you
- Dealing with requests for euthanasia: a qualitative study investigating the experience of general practitioners
- Dutch criteria of due care for physician-assisted dying in medical practice: a physician perspective
- Euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide not meeting due care criteria in the Netherlands: a qualitative review of review committee judgements
- The role of nurses in euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide in The Netherlands
- Do guidelines on euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide in Dutch hospitals and nursing homes reflect the law? A content analysis
- Advance euthanasia directives: a controversial case and its ethical implications
- A plea for end-of-life discussions with patients suffering from Huntington's disease: the role of the physician
- Are general practitioners prepared to end life on request in a country where euthanasia is legalised?
- Can physicians conceive of performing euthanasia in case of psychiatric disease, dementia or being tired of living?
- Involvement of nurses in euthanasia: a review of the literature