‘I just need an opiate refill to get me through the weekend’
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Associations between stopping prescriptions for opioids, length of opioid treatment, and overdose or suicide deaths in US veterans: observational evaluation
- One prescription for the opioid crisis: require buprenorphine waivers for pain medicine fellows
- Predicting opioid use disorder in patients with chronic pain who present to the emergency department
- ‘First Do No Harm’: physician discretion, racial disparities and opioid treatment agreements
- Using electronic health record’s data to assess daily dose of opioids prescribed for outpatients with chronic non-cancer pain
- Evaluation of a state law on opioid-prescribing behaviour and the void affecting codeine-containing antitussive syrup
- Trauma and acute care surgeons report prescribing less opioids over time
- Use of opioids for refractory dyspnoea in hospitalised patients with serious illness: a narrative review
- Descriptive, observational study of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical arrests, use, and overdoses in Maine
- Overprescribing is major contributor to opioid crisis