Other content recommended for you
- ‘Rethinking “Disease”: a fresh diagnosis and a new philosophical treatment’
- Is moral bioenhancement dangerous?
- The justificatory power of moral experience
- Whose dignity? Resolving ambiguities in the scope of “human dignity” in the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
- Does the rejection of wrongful life claims rely on a conceptual error?
- The Judgment of the German Federal Constitutional Court regarding assisted suicide: a template for pluralistic states?
- A waste of time: the problem of common morality in Principles of Biomedical Ethics
- The ethics of and the appropriate legislation concerning killing people and letting them die: a response to Merkel
- Making sense of dignity
- Killing or letting die? Proposal of a (somewhat) new answer to a perennial question.