Other content recommended for you
- Using informed consent to save trust
- Too much medicine: not enough trust?
- Factors affecting patients’ trust and confidence in GPs: evidence from the English national GP patient survey
- Is there a moral duty for doctors to trust patients?
- Factors influencing trust in doctors: a community segmentation strategy for quality improvement in healthcare
- Patient satisfaction with hospital care and nurses in England: an observational study
- Healthcare distrust among hospitalised black patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
- What determines whether patients are willing to participate in resuscitation studies requiring exception from informed consent?
- Understanding public trust in services provided by community pharmacists relative to those provided by general practitioners: a qualitative study
- Development and validation of a socioculturally competent trust in physician scale for a developing country setting