Subjects of ectogenesis: are ‘gestatelings’ fetuses, newborns or neither?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Subjects of ectogenesis: are ‘gestatelings’ fetuses, newborns or neither?
Other content recommended for you
- Artificial wombs, birth and ‘birth’: a response to Romanis
- Artificial womb technology and the significance of birth: why gestatelings are not newborns (or fetuses)
- Abortion and Ectogenesis: Moral Compromise
- In defence of gestatelings: response to Colgrove
- Gestaticide: killing the subject of the artificial womb
- Fetuses, newborns, & parental responsibility
- In defence of newborns: a response to Kingma
- Regulating abortion after ectogestation
- Artificial womb technology and the frontiers of human reproduction: conceptual differences and potential implications
- Infanticide and moral consistency