When does an advantage become unfair? Empirical and normative concerns in Semenya’s case
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- A question of ‘fairness’: Why ethics should factor in the Court of Arbitration for Sport’s decision on the IAAF Hyperandrogenism Regulations
- Caster Semenya, athlete classification, and fair equality of opportunity in sport
- Sex, gender, and sports
- Hyperandrogenism controversy in elite women’s sport: an examination and critique of recent evidence
- What statistical data of observational performance can tell us and what they cannot: the case of Dutee Chand v. AFI & IAAF
- Determination and regulation of body composition in elite athletes
- What do we do about women athletes with testes?
- Gender identity and sport: is the playing field level?
- Serum androgen levels and their relation to performance in track and field: mass spectrometry results from 2127 observations in male and female elite athletes
- Sex segregation and sport