Professional duties of conscientious objectors
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- The truth behind conscientious objection in medicine
- Conscientious objection: unmasking the impartial spectator
- Why medical professionals have no moral claim to conscientious objection accommodation in liberal democracies
- Conscientious objection should not be equated with moral objection: a response to Ben-Moshe
- Some difficulties involved in locating the truth behind conscientious objection in medicine
- Conscientious objection and the referral requirement as morally permissible moral mistakes
- The truth behind conscientious objection in medicine: a reply to Clarke, Emmerich, Minerva and Saad
- Toward accommodating physicians’ conscientious objections: an argument for public disclosure
- Questionable benefits and unavoidable personal beliefs: defending conscientious objection for abortion
- Conscientious objection in healthcare and the duty to refer