Comment on Brown and Savulescu
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Responsibility in healthcare across time and agents
- Feiring's concept of forward-looking responsibility: a dead end for responsibility in healthcare
- Priming effect of antismoking PSAs on smoking behaviour: a pilot study
- Just health responsibility
- Evidence that an intervention weakens the relationship between adolescent electronic cigarette use and tobacco smoking: a 24-month prospective study
- Responsibility in healthcare: what’s the point?
- Personal responsibility within health policy: unethical and ineffective
- Tobacco 21 policies in California and Hawaii and sales of cigarette packs: a difference-in-differences analysis
- Sociodemographic disparity in health-related behaviours and dietary habits among public workers in China: a cross-sectional study
- Prevalence of diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors in middle-class urban participants in India