Comment on Brown and Savulescu
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Funding This work was written as a part of the project "Values in Argumentative Discourse", generously funded by the Portugese Foundation for Science and Technology (grant number PTDC/MHC-FIL/0521/2014).
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Patient consent for publication Not required.
- Feature article
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Responsibility in healthcare across time and agents
- Feiring's concept of forward-looking responsibility: a dead end for responsibility in healthcare
- Priming effect of antismoking PSAs on smoking behaviour: a pilot study
- Just health responsibility
- Evidence that an intervention weakens the relationship between adolescent electronic cigarette use and tobacco smoking: a 24-month prospective study
- Responsibility in healthcare: what’s the point?
- Personal responsibility within health policy: unethical and ineffective
- Tobacco 21 policies in California and Hawaii and sales of cigarette packs: a difference-in-differences analysis
- Sociodemographic disparity in health-related behaviours and dietary habits among public workers in China: a cross-sectional study
- Prevalence of diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors in middle-class urban participants in India