Responsibility in healthcare across time and agents
Other content recommended for you
- Comment on Brown and Savulescu
- Victims, vectors and villains: are those who opt out of vaccination morally responsible for the deaths of others?
- Personal responsibility within health policy: unethical and ineffective
- Culpability and blame after pregnancy loss
- Physician outreach during a pandemic: shared or collective responsibility?
- Who is responsible for keeping children healthy? A qualitative exploration of the views of children aged 8–10 years old
- Response to Commentaries on ‘Responsibility in Healthcare Across Time and Agents’
- ‘He who helps the guilty, shares the crime’? INGOs, moral narcissism and complicity in wrongdoing
- In defence of Kant’s moral prohibition on suicide solely to avoid suffering
- Is medically assisted death a special obligation?