Guest editorial: a tribute to the Very Reverend Edward Shotter (FCMME)
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Reflections on learning and teaching medical ethics in UK medical schools
- Helping doctors become better doctors: Mary Lobjoit—an unsung heroine of medical ethics in the UK
- Harnessing the LMG legacy: the IME's vision for the future
- Fifty years of medical ethics: from the London Medical Group to the Institute of Medical Ethics
- The patient/client/consumer/service user and medical ethics 40 years on
- The formative years: medical ethics comes of age
- How medical students learn ethics: an online log of their learning experiences
- Medical ethics and law for doctors of tomorrow: the 1998 Consensus Statement updated
- What is it to do good medical ethics? A kaleidoscope of views
- Medical ethics and law: assessing the core curriculum