Wearing humanism on your sleeve
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Questioning previously accepted principles
- The white coat ceremony: a contemporary medical ritual
- White coat ceremonies for new medical students
- Instruments of health and harm: how the procurement of healthcare goods contributes to global health inequality
- White coat ceremonies: a second opinion
- The scandal of modern slavery in the trade of masks and gloves
- Commentary on ‘Wearing humanism on your sleeve’
- Doctors and medical students in India should stop wearing white coats
- The death of the white coat?