Cerebral organoids: ethical issues and consciousness assessment
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Cerebral organoids: ethical issues and consciousness assessment
Other content recommended for you
- Organoids in gastrointestinal diseases: from experimental models to clinical translation
- Lessons from Frankenstein 200 years on: brain organoids, chimaeras and other ‘monsters’
- What (or sometimes who) are organoids? And whose are they?
- Liver organoids: from basic research to therapeutic applications
- Cerebral organoids and consciousness: how far are we willing to go?
- Patient-derived cellular models of primary ciliopathies
- Organoids as hybrids: ethical implications for the exchange of human tissues
- Human pluripotent stem cell-derived acinar/ductal organoids generate human pancreas upon orthotopic transplantation and allow disease modelling
- Location-specific cell identity rather than exposure to GI microbiota defines many innate immune signalling cascades in the gut epithelium
- Ethical (and epistemological) issues regarding consciousness in cerebral organoids