Truth be told: not all nudging is bullshit
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors All authors meet authorship criteria for this paper.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
- Public health ethics
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- At odds with the truth
- Nudging, informed consent and bullshit
- The Cohen problem of informed consent
- Deception in medicine: acupuncturist cases
- Ethics of vaccine refusal
- Truthful nudging
- Aid-in-dying laws and the physician's duty to inform
- Measuring patients' preferences for treatment and perceptions of risk
- Is medically assisted death a special obligation?
- Influence of data display formats on physician investigators' decisions to stop clinical trials: prospective trial with repeated measures