Other content recommended for you
- Lessons from Frankenstein 200 years on: brain organoids, chimaeras and other ‘monsters’
- An argument for intolerance
- Organoids as hybrids: ethical implications for the exchange of human tissues
- The debate about physician assistance in dying: 40 years of unrivalled progress in medical ethics?
- Questioning previously accepted principles
- Cerebral organoids: ethical issues and consciousness assessment
- Ethics needs principles—four can encompass the rest—and respect for autonomy should be “first among equals”
- Ethical (and epistemological) issues regarding consciousness in cerebral organoids
- What (or sometimes who) are organoids? And whose are they?
- The ethics of unlinked anonymous testing of blood: views from in-depth interviews with key informants in four countries