Artificial gametes, the unnatural and the artefactual
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Multiplex parenting: IVG and the generations to come
- Artificial gametes: new paths to parenthood?
- In vitro eugenics
- Genetic generations: artificial gametes and the embryos produced with them
- Artificial gametes and the ethics of unwitting parenthood
- The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008: a missed opportunity?
- Does egg donation for mitochondrial replacement techniques generate parental responsibilities?
- Planned changes in law on embryo research will hit researchers
- Gamete derivation from stem cells: revisiting the concept of genetic parenthood
- Ancestor embryos: embryonic gametes and genetic parenthood