Artificial gametes, the unnatural and the artefactual
Other content recommended for you
- Multiplex parenting: IVG and the generations to come
- Artificial gametes: new paths to parenthood?
- In vitro eugenics
- Genetic generations: artificial gametes and the embryos produced with them
- Artificial gametes and the ethics of unwitting parenthood
- The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008: a missed opportunity?
- Does egg donation for mitochondrial replacement techniques generate parental responsibilities?
- Planned changes in law on embryo research will hit researchers
- Gamete derivation from stem cells: revisiting the concept of genetic parenthood
- Ancestor embryos: embryonic gametes and genetic parenthood