From whom do physicians obtain consent for surgery?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- From whom do physicians obtain consent for surgery?
Other content recommended for you
- Low performance of internal medicine senior residents in in-service examinations
- Simulation and patient safety: evaluative checklists for central venous catheter insertion
- The art of medicine: arts-based training in observation and mindfulness for fostering the empathic response in medical residents
- Analysis of driving simulator performance for post-call orthopaedic surgery residents
- Utilisation of radiology rotations in ACGME-accredited general surgery programmes
- Learner's evaluation in paediatric intensive care unit
- Making a difference: incorporating theories of autonomy into models of informed consent
- A trial of a reproductive ethics and law curriculum for obstetrics and gynaecology residents
- Rapid cycle deliberate practice improves and sustains paediatric resident PALS performance
- Promoting patient-centred care through trainee feedback: Assessing Residents' C-I-CARE (ARC) Program