Other content recommended for you
- Reasonable disagreement and the justification of pre-emptive ethics governance in social research: a response to Hammersley
- Response to Sheehan et al’s ‘In defence of governance: ethics review and social research’
- Getting the justification for research ethics review right
- The ESRC research ethics framework and research ethics review at UK universities: rebuilding the Tower of Babel REC by REC
- Diversity of scholarship in medical ethics
- Snakes and ladders: state interventions and the place of liberty in public health policy
- Research with children and young people: not on them. What can we learn from the non-clinical research?
- Meeting the needs of underserved populations: setting the agenda for more inclusive citizen science of medicine
- A model for clinical governance in primary care groups
- Ethics and opportunity costs: have NICE grasped the ethics of priority setting?