Substituted decision making and the dispositional choice account
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Should we respect precedent autonomy in life-sustaining treatment decisions?
- Consent for anaesthesia
- Ethics of care challenge to advance directives for dementia patients
- Clarifying substituted judgement: the endorsed life approach
- Autonomy-based criticisms of the patient preference predictor
- Patients' perspectives of the substitute decision maker: who makes better decisions?
- Tom Buller on the principle of precedent autonomy and the relation between critical and experiential interests
- Why we should stop using animal-derived products on patients without their consent
- In the patient’s best interest: appraising social network site information for surrogate decision making
- Advance decisions in dementia: when the past conflicts with the present