Transplants for non-lethal conditions: a case against hand transplantation in minors
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Vascularised composite allotransplantation: implications for the Defence Medical Services
- Uterus transplantation: ethical and regulatory challenges
- Effectiveness of immunosuppression minimisation, conversion or withdrawal strategies in paediatric solid organ and haematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a protocol of a systematic review and meta-analysis
- A quiet revolution in organ transplant ethics
- Our approach to a renal transplant biopsy
- Extending the boundaries of transplantation
- Liver allograft pathology: approach to interpretation of needle biopsies with clinicopathological correlation
- Facial allograft transplantation, personal identity and subjectivity
- Approach to a lung transplant biopsy
- Heart transplantation: organisational aspects and current trends in immunosuppression—a view from Spain