Personal responsibility within health policy: unethical and ineffective
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Priority setting and personal health responsibility: an analysis of Norwegian key policy documents
- Just health responsibility
- Responsibility in healthcare across time and agents
- Are patients morally responsible for their errors?
- Ethics of patient activation: exploring its relation to personal responsibility, autonomy and health disparities
- Moral responsibility for (un)healthy behaviour
- Health incentive research and social justice: does the risk of long term harms to systematically disadvantaged groups bear consideration?
- Prevention in the age of personal responsibility: epigenetic risk-predictive screening for female cancers as a case study
- Responsibility in healthcare: what’s the point?
- Personal responsibility for health as a rationing criterion: why we don’t like it and why maybe we should