The Ethics Liaison Program: building a moral community
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Clinical bioethics integration, sustainability, and accountability: the Hub and Spokes Strategy
- The NHS and market forces in healthcare: the need for organisational ethics
- Clinical ethicists’ perspectives on organisational ethics in healthcare organisations
- Ethics support in clinical practice
- Ethics rounds: affecting ethics quality at all organisational levels
- The Concise Argument
- Project Examining Effectiveness in Clinical Ethics (PEECE): phase 1—descriptive analysis of nine clinical ethics services
- Teaching medical ethics: what is the impact of role models? Some experiences from Swedish medical schools
- Evolution of hospital clinical ethics committees in Canada
- Ethics consultation in paediatric and adult emergency departments: an assessment of clinical, ethical, learning and resource needs