Author meets critics
What should be done to address losses associated with ‘medical brain drain’?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- International migration of health labour: monitoring the two-way flow of physicians in South Africa
- The impact of physician migration on mortality in low and middle-income countries: an economic modelling study
- Indian medical graduates in New Zealand: does anyone win?
- Managing medical migration from poor countries
- Challenges for WHO code on international recruitment
- The active recruitment of health workers: a defence
- Physician emigration, population health and public policies
- Brain drain and health professionals
- Migration of oral health professionals: a scoping review protocol
- Brain drain: final year medical students’ intentions of training abroad