Author meets critics
What should be done to address losses associated with ‘medical brain drain’?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- What should be done to address losses associated with ‘medical brain drain’?
Other content recommended for you
- International migration of health labour: monitoring the two-way flow of physicians in South Africa
- The impact of physician migration on mortality in low and middle-income countries: an economic modelling study
- Indian medical graduates in New Zealand: does anyone win?
- Managing medical migration from poor countries
- Challenges for WHO code on international recruitment
- The active recruitment of health workers: a defence
- Physician emigration, population health and public policies
- Brain drain and health professionals
- Migration of oral health professionals: a scoping review protocol
- Brain drain: final year medical students’ intentions of training abroad