Commentary on ‘Competence in chronic mental illness: the relevance of practical wisdom’
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
- The concise argument
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Competence in chronic mental illness: the relevance of practical wisdom
- Competence, Consent and Complexity
- Response to Crisp and Sullivan-Bissett
- Authenticity and autonomy in deep-brain stimulation
- Stimulating brains, altering minds
- Approaches to neuromodulation for schizophrenia
- Informed consent for clinical trials of deep brain stimulation in psychiatric disease: challenges and implications for trial design
- Effects of subthalamic deep brain stimulation on dysarthrophonia in Parkinson’s disease
- Paediatric deep brain stimulation: ethical considerations in malignant Tourette syndrome
- Image-based analysis and long-term clinical outcomes of deep brain stimulation for Tourette syndrome: a multisite study