Neutralising fair credit: factors that influence unethical authorship practices
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Neutralising fair credit: factors that influence unethical authorship practices
Other content recommended for you
- Developing a problem-based learning (PBL) curriculum for professionalism and scientific integrity training for biomedical graduate students
- Managing research misconduct: is anyone getting it right?
- The fraud squad
- Most cases of research misconduct go undetected, conference told
- Scientific retractions and corrections related to misconduct findings
- Should research fraud be a crime?
- Problem-based learning for professionalism and scientific integrity training of biomedical graduate students: process evaluation
- UK must learn from US's mistakes in tackling research misconduct
- How do authors of systematic reviews deal with research malpractice and misconduct in original studies? A cross-sectional analysis of systematic reviews and survey of their authors
- Misconduct in research: editors respond