Other content recommended for you
- Second thoughts about who is first: the medical triage of violent perpetrators and their victims
- Should we prioritise victims over terrorists in medical triage?
- Second call for second thoughts: a response to Ardagh and Wicclair
- Viewing benefit sharing in global health research through the lens of Aristotelian justice
- Improving responses to safety incidents: we need to talk about justice
- Vaccine equity in COVID-19: a meta-narrative review
- Appropriateness of no-fault compensation for research-related injuries from an African perspective: an appeal for action by African countries
- Empirical Bioethics and the Health ‘Brain-Drain’: a qualitative study of the experiential and ethical landscape of compulsory community service for a group of South African doctors
- Withholding treatment: What, Whom and Why?
- Maintaining High Professional Standards, morally, ethically and fairly: what doctors need to know right now