Cure research and consent: the Mississippi Baby, Barney Clark, Baby Fae and Martin Delaney
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Cure research and consent: the Mississippi Baby, Barney Clark, Baby Fae and Martin Delaney
Other content recommended for you
- An activist's argument that participant values should guide risk–benefit ratio calculations in HIV cure research
- Could cancer research hold the key to a cure for HIV?
- The benefit/risk ratio challenge in clinical research, and the case of HIV cure: an introduction
- Why cure, why now?
- When to start paediatric testing of the adult HIV cure research agenda?
- Uterus transplantation: ethical and regulatory challenges
- Are patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis at risk of a therapeutic misconception?
- Informed consent to HIV cure research
- How to keep high-risk studies ethical: classifying candidate solutions
- Informed consent in clinical research in France: assessment and factors associated with therapeutic misconception