Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- The BMA's guidance on conscientious objection may be contrary to human rights law
- Henry Morgentaler: model for the UK?
- Impact of the European Convention on Human Rights on medical law
- Clinic, courtroom or (specialist) committee: in the best interests of the critically Ill child?
- Ethics briefing
- Ethics briefing – February 2021
- Ethics briefings
- Simple rationality? The law of healthcare resource allocation in England
- Who gets the ventilator? Important legal rights in a pandemic
- Effects of the civil procedure rules on clinical negligence claims